Saturday, May 18, 2019

For You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the April Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
There's just something OH SO BEAUTIFUL about Mint Macaron and Silver Foil Paper.
 
I started out by stamping my Mint Macaron flower onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out that flower ...... And then added some 'Silver Metallic Thread' behind the flower for the perfect accent to this card.
 
I used a Mint Macaron base card and added the White crinkled card stock that came with this kit to the center of my card.  To finish off the top and bottom section of that crinkled card stock ...... I added a thin piece of 'Silver Foil Sheet' to both ends.
 
I used some 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' along with my 'Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends' to create this gorgeous ribbon for the top of my card.
 
All that was left to do was add a few of the Mint Macaron dots that came with this kit ...... And this card was done in a jiffy.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I agree that the mint and silver are a full on YUM FACTOR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.......Mint and silver are a great combination.

      Delete