Friday, May 10, 2019

Friends Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
 
First up is this Festive & Fun card made by my downline friend Linda Robertson.
 
This next BEAUTIFUL card was made by my fellow InkBig team member Michelle Quinno.
 
And my final card share for this week is this LOVELY card made by my fellow SouthWest Stamper team member Teresa Martinez.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Each card has it's special story. Thanks for sharing these ideas and the talent of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It is my pleasure to share my friends with you'all.

      Delete