Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
My Wednesday share for today is a special little card I made with some of the left over pieces from my April Sentimental Rose Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm telling you friends.......The April kit was one of those kits that I was THRILLED I changed my Paper Pumpkin subscription to receive two full kits.  This beautiful card just makes my heart SMILE BIG!!!
 
I started out by stamping my Thank You sentiment onto one of the labels that came with this kit.
  
Next, I adhered some 'Burlap Ribbon' around the bottom portion of one of the layering card panels ....... And finished that off with a pretty 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
All that was left to do was adhered this completed layering card panel to the front of one of the base cards included in this kit......
 
And finish my card off with three of the pretty Flirty Flamingo Enamel Dots......that also came with this kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty concept. Adore how you tied the burlap with the baker's twine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my fried.....that burlap ribbon was my favorite part of this card.

      Delete