Monday, May 06, 2019

Dandelion Wishes Upgrade


Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
For my upgraded card I focused on bringing some shine to my card ...... With the help of some 'Black Embossing Powder'.
 
For my sentiment .... I used the 'Dandelion Wishes' set and stamped it with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder'.  To help my sentiment pop off my upgraded card ...... I matted it with a 'Story Label' punched piece in Basic Black card stock.
 
I also stamped my dandelions with VersaMark ink and sprinkled those with 'Black Embossing Powder'.  To help that stamped panel pop off my card ..... I matted it with a Basic Black card stock panel.
 
The finishing touch was adding several 'Clear Faceted Gems' around the front of my card ...... And was able to call this upgraded card done in no time flat.
 
So tell me friends.......
Which one do you like best????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Just when that perfect little card couldn't get better you "rock" it out with some added depth! Love the black borders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Glad you liked my upgraded card.

      Delete
  2. I love the upgrade (I'm a big fan of layers), but there's still something so special about the first one, too. I love both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian for your sweet comment......You made me smile today.

      Delete
  3. Although I love the upgrade I am still loving the first card best, it is so simple and so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sheila.....I'm glad you liked my card.

      Delete