Sunday, May 19, 2019

This LIttle Piggy

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
The one stamp sets that made it into the 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' UP! catalog ...... That I am THRILLED BEYOND WORDS ...... is the 'This Little Piggy' set.  I'm telling you ...... This set is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE for words.
 
I started my card off with a panel of Soft Suede Neutral Designer Series Paper on the bottom portion of my Whisper White card.
 
Then......I stamped my sweet little piggy onto a 'Layering Circle' and colored him in with my 'Stampin' UP! WaterColor Pencils'.  After I had him all colored in (OH.....BE STILL MY HEART!), I layered him onto a Soft Suede 'Layering Scallop Circle'.
 
I used the sentiment from the 'Varied Vases' set and created a banner piece that went straight across the top of my Designer Series Paper panel.
 
All that was left to do was color in two 'Pearls' with my 'Basic Black Stampin' Blends' and attach those to both ends of my stamped sentiment.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Squeal! He is so adorable and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend..... No need for this little piggy to go wee-wee-wee all the way home.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. SO GLAD this little piggy will be in the 2019-2020 catty.

      Delete