Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I think.....I created the PERFECT Thank You tag!
 
To start this tag off ...... I ran a thin panel of the 'Share What You Love Designer Series Paper' down the left hand edge of my Whisper White tag.
 
Next.......I stamped my flower from the 'Love What You Do' set with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder'.  After I heat set it ....... I used my 'Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends' to color in each flower.
 
I stamped my sentiment from the same 'Love What You Do' set and used VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder on that.......to really help my sentiment pop!   After I had that cropped out with the 'Stitched Shaped Framelits' ........ I matted it with a Rich Razzleberry 'Layering Scallop Oval'.
 
The finishing touch was adding a small piece of the 'Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon to the top and securing it down onto my tag with a tiny staple.
 
I liked this tag so much ....... that I created three more tags in Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron and Petal Pink and added them to a little treat bag and give them away at my May Downline meeting for a door prize.  (Can you even image?????  Someone was pretty happy!!!!!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. love the stitched oval inside the scalloped oval for the sentiment. fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. As you mention often....It's all about the 'details'.

      Delete