Sunday, May 12, 2019

Healing Hugs

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the new 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.....
 
I started out by adding two 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' panels to both sides of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I stamped my 'Healing Hugs' flower image with Gorgeous Grape ink between those two Designer Series Paper panels.  To create a tiny bit of shine to my stamped flower ...... I used my 'Clear Wink of Stella' on that image.
 
Right above my stamped flower ....... I stamped my sentiment....
 
 And this card was done in record breaking time!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I'll bet the wink of stella really makes the bling sing! Pretty card and perfect with the check background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you my friend. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Why THANK YOU Shelia for leaving me your sweet comment. Appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete