Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Large Flip Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY' with a twist. Normally on Tuesday's, I share a project I found on the internet and I CASE that project and share it with you here.  For today ..... I had made a batch of 'One Sheet Wonder' cards and needed to create box that would hold all 14-cards.  That meant.....I needed to size this large flip box to work for me.  Here is what I created......
 
My Large Flip Box is a 11" x 7-1/2" piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock that is scored on the 11" side at 4-1/2, 5-3/4 and 10-1/4".  On the 7-1/2" side, I scored it at 6-1/4".
 
For the lid of my box, I used a 7-1/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Rich Razzleberry ...... And I scored the 7-1/8" side at 1-1/4" on both ends.  For the 5-1/8" side I scored that at 2" on both ends. 
 
My Designer Series Paper for the front and back of the box measures 5-5/8" x 3-7/8" and the lid pieces measure 5-3/4" x 7/8".
 
The front of my box has this pretty sentiment emblem that is from the 'Florentine Filigree' set.
 
I also used some 'Crumb Cake 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' and wrapped that around the lid of my box.
 
 And here are all the cards I created using a 'One Sheet Wonder' pattern.
   
I was able to create 14-beautiful cards......
 
 From one sheet of 12x12 'Share What You Love' DSP.
 
Each card has a Whisper White base.....
 
And the DSP is matted to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock.
 
  I used the 'Bitty Blooms Punch Pack' for the flowers....
 
 And each flower is embellished with a 'White Pearl'.
   
 And each Thank You sentiment is stamped from the 'Florentine Filigree' set.
 
 So there you have it friends......
A BEAUTIFUL box of cards that will make
a LOVELY gift for a very special friend.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. This would make such an incredible gift. Love how you used just one sheet for all those pretty cards. The perfect little package to delivery them in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....It did make an incredible gift too.

      Delete
  2. Great cards and box. Where would I find the One Sheet Wonder directions or template

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari. Here's a link to Jessica Taylor's UTube Video that shows directions for One Sheet Wonder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34zs3QsaHvs

      Delete