Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Thanks So Much

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
 I look at this card and it makes me smile!
 
I started out by running my Whisper White panel through my Big Shot using the 'Subtles Embossing Folder'.  Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Butterfly Gala' set with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with the 'Grapefruit Grove Embossing Powder'.  Just love how pretty and shiny that sentiment turned out.
 
I adhered some 'Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon' around a 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' panel and tied it up into a pretty knot.
 
And to add a little bit of bling to my card ...... I added a tiny string of the 'Gold Sequin Trim' behind the Calypso Coral ribbon.
 
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Gingham Gala Adhesive Sequins' around the front of my card ........ And I topped the center of each with a 'Gold Metallic Pearl'.
 
My next project is to make a stash of these up using all the colors in the 'Gingham Gala Designers Series Paper' pack.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. That embossing powder is a perfect shine! Great mix of textures on this card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I totally agree with you on the pretty shine that the embossing powder gave this card.

      Delete
  2. I really love the colored embossing powders and will miss them, especially for using on darker card stock. This card is as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. And I totally agree.....Colored embossing powders on darker card stock is stunning!

      Delete