Thursday, May 16, 2019

Glad We're Friends Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
This is one of those tags that once I created the first tag ....... I ended up having so much fun ..... That I created several more for my stash.
 
I started this tag off by giving my Whisper White base tag a quick Calypso Coral ink wash with the help of the wash stamp from the 'Love What You Do' set.
 
Next, I used the 'Fable Friends' set to stamp my Calypso Coral sentiment.
 
Then I got busy and stamped two Calypso Coral and two Crushed Curry flowers from the 'Pop of Petals' set.  Getting those four flowers cropped out was a snap with the help of the 'Pop of Petals Punch'.
 
I finished off the center of each flower with a 'Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot'......
 
And finished off my tag with some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Two of my 'Go To Colors' for making me happy. Glad you liked my tag Brian.

      Delete
  2. Adore the ink wash background. You must have quite a gorgeous "stash!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Seems like I use up my tags faster than I can make them......they get attached to EVERYTHING!

      Delete