Wednesday, May 08, 2019

You Make Me Happy

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
I had so much fun creating this darling little fun fold card.  I began this card by scoring my Whisper White base card at 2" and 6".  Next, I adhered some of the 'Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper' to both of those scored sections.
 
Then I stamped my image and sentiment from the 'Hey Love' and 'Meant To Be' sets onto a Whisper White 'Stitched Rectangle' piece.  I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in my image and couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.
 
After I had my Whisper White rectangle finished ..... I matted that to a Night of Navy and Call Me Clover rectangle panels.  To finish off that completed panel.....I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the top and tied it into a pretty bow. 
Here is how I attached that stamped layered panel ...... And I made sure I only added adhesive to the top portion of that stamped panel so the bottom section hung freely on the front of my card. 
 
And here is how the bottom section of my card opens up.
 
 With all the Designer Series Paper available to me ........
I can't wait to have some fun creating more of
this card with other Designer Series Papers.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Gorilla greatness. Such a cute guy with a message of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to miss this little guy. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. This gorilla makes me happy, Kadie! Such a fun card and showcase of this paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Brian.....Images with cuteness X2 just make me HAPPY. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete