Monday, May 13, 2019

Healing Hugs Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
  
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
To start off ...... I changed my card base to a Highland Heather base and added a layer of the 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' to help jazz up this upgraded card.
 
My stamped 'Healing Hugs' flower was stamped onto some Whisper White card stock and then I fussy cut out that image and added it to a Gorgeous Grape and Whisper White panel.
 
I also added some 'Clear Wink of Stella' to my stamped flower ...... And used my 'Highland Heather Stampin' Blends' to color in three 'Pearls' and then clustered those in the center of that flower.
 
I stamped my sentiment right above my pretty flower.....
 
And added some 'Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' around my Whisper White and Gorgeous Grape panel.
 
 Two equally pretty cards.......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Purple goodness. Great cards! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect touch of coordinating ribbon and love the pearls as a flower center!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the right thing to say my friend. Thanks!

      Delete