Monday, April 01, 2019

Hope Your Day Is Amazing Upgrade


Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT..... 
 For my Mix-It-UP! Monday card ...... I began by changing up the orientation.
I started this card out by stamping my floral image with the 'Beauty Abounds' set and coloring it with my Stampin' Write Markers.  Next, I adhered that colored floral image onto a panel of Basic Black card stock and adhered that to a Pool Party panel.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Incredible Like You' set onto a small piece of Whisper White card stock with Black ink.  Next, I adhered that stamped sentiment onto a panel of Basic Black card stock.
The stamped image was then positioned at the bottom section of the colored floral image.......
And the finishing touch for this card was adding two Coastal Cabana 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to the ends of my stamped sentiment.
So what do you think my friends......
Slight upgrades to my Mix-It-UP! Monday card......
But don't you think it makes for a fun upgraded version????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. the black creates crisp definition and a modern spin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......That's exactly what I was going for.

      Delete
  2. Great update! The black borders add something bold and special to this design.

    ReplyDelete