Monday, April 29, 2019

Leaping Kangaroo Upgrade


Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM....
 
For my upgraded version ...... I began by changing up the orientation from landscape to portrait.
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink in the upper right hand corner of my 'Whisper White Note Card'.  After my sentiment had a moment to dry ...... I then ran my entire 'Whisper White Note Card'  through my Big Shot and used the 'Subtles' Embossing Folder' ...... and that gave my note card a fun and sassy texture.
 
Next, I added a panel of the 'Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper' to a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock.  Before I adhered that panel down onto my note card ......I wrapped some 'Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon' around that DSP panel and then adhered it down to the bottom of my note card.
 
I stamped my kangaroo images onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and then used the 'Animal Friends Dies' to crop out those little cuties.  When it came time to color in my mommy and baby kangaroo......I used my 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends' and those little cuties were colored perfectly.
 
My 'Layering Circle Framelits' allowed me to crop out two circles ...... And then I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of my colored kangaroos and popped them onto my layering circles.
 
And that's all it took to make this upgraded Kangaroo card.
Tell me friends......Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The coloring is perfection and the Lemon Lime Twist circle really makes the kangaroo "hop!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your morning comment made me smile Mary. THANKS!!!!!

      Delete