Thursday, April 04, 2019

Hello Friend Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 How ADORABLE is this little cutie tag!!!!
 
To start this tag off.....I created a 4-3/4"x3" Lemon Lime Twist base ..... And created a banner flag end at the bottom.
 
I added a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" panel of the 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' to the center ........
 
And then stamped the 'Best Bunny' onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the coordinating punch.  I stamped my sentiment from 'A Good Day' and added two black 'Faceted Dots' to both sides of the sentiment.
 
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in my ADORABLE bunny.....
And couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.
 
To finish off my tag ...... I added a piece of the 'Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon' to the top.
 
 Can't wait to give this tag away for Easter.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. He is just plain adorable, Kadie!! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, aren't you the sweetest to stop by Michelle and leave me a comment. THANKS!!!

      Delete
  2. Seriously adorable. Love the use of Lemon Lime Twist and pop of color with the carrot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm thinking the Lemon Lime Twist is what makes me like this tag so much.

      Delete