Saturday, April 20, 2019

It's Your Day Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Talk about a Happy Happy kind of birthday card......
This card deliveries.
I started out by using the party hat pieces and banner piece that came with this kit to create a WOW kind of focal point.  The sentiment was stamped from Poppy Parade ink and stamp set that were included in this kit.  The only piece I added to this was the Flirty Flamingo scallop circle.
 
Next, I created a top banner piece with the striped decorative piece that was included in the kit.  I layered some Whisper White and Flirty Flamingo card stock behind that piece to help it jump off my card.
 
And that's just how fast my friends this card came together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That little birthday hat is the bomb (x3). Fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....You always know just what to say.

      Delete