Tuesday, April 30, 2019

A Sweet Treat Cup For My Monster Kitty

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Only a true Cat Lover would understand the passion behind this little kitty CatNip Treat for my Monster Kitty.  I had created the little 'Sweet Treat Cup' for my downline team a few months ago......And I figured I would create the perfect packaging before I presented it to Monster.
 
That's when I spotted this darling little holder on Pinterest and figured I would forego making the box (As Tashana Lundy from Honeybee's Stamping Hive did) and go with one of our Stampin' UP! 'Mini 'Pizza Boxes'.  All I needed to do was use my 'Layering Circle Framelits' to die-cut out a circle in the center of my Pizza Box and then I could drop my 'Sweet Treat Cup' right inside that cut-out opening.
I created the back panel from a piece of 'Thick Whisper White Card Stock' that measures 3-1/2" x 5".  I adhered that panel directly to the back of the 'Mini Pizza Box' and then started covering the box and back panel with 'Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper'.
  
After I had all the pieces covered with Designer Series Paper ....... I popped my decorated 'Sweet Treat Cup' inside the center of the pizza box and tucked a special blend of CatNip inside the treat cup.
The top of my 'Sweet Treat Cup' was decorated with the 'Nine Lives' set and I even created a ball of black yarn for my kitty to get wrapped up in.
 
I was in Kitty Heaven when Monster came into my studio and found his little Sweet Treat Cup sitting on the floor.  Needless to say.......He went to work IMMEDIATELY trying to figure out how to get to the CatNip inside.  Made my heart smile with happy as I watched him!!!!!
 
Here's a few pictures of that special moment......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What? Where is the photo of monster receiving this adorable gift? Darling idea and nothing but the best for our critters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will send it to you.....TOO CUTE for words. Thanks my friend.

      Delete