Friday, April 26, 2019

Friends Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today the AMAZING Make n' Take projects we made at the Spring Scissors and the City Retreat a few weekend ago.
 
When you attend the Scissors and the City Retreat ....... One of things that is included in your registration fee is being able to create a FABULOUS Make n' Take project each day of the event.  Let me share the three VERY CREATIVE projects that Sandy created for this event.
 
On Friday, we created this BEAUTIFUL Sunflower card.  We were taught how to do a masking technique to create the beautiful layers for this card.  Must admit.......This was a SUPER FUN new technique for me.
 
BE STILL MY HEART
Just when I think Sandy has run out of AMAZING projects to share with us ...... So pulls this little rabbit out of her hat (sorry......Just couldn't resist).  My plan is to purchase a fun wooden frame to capture all the festive fun this project holds.
And here is the Make n' Take project we created on Sunday.  This OVER THE TOP PRETTY card showed us how to use the new Spellbinder Inter-nesting dies to create either a pretty pink or blue card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What stunning projects and great time had by all! I want that sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. The Scissors Retreats are a favorite time of year for me.

      Delete