Sunday, April 07, 2019

I Adore You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Let's talk about QUICK & EASY today.  This card has you covered on both counts.
 
I started this card out by adding a panel of the 'Brights Paper Pack' (I used Gorgeous Grape) to the front of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I stamped the sentiment from the 'Incredible Like You' set with Gorgeous Grape ink onto a Whisper White circle.  Then I adhered that stamped circle onto a Gorgeous Grape banner flag ....... And positioned that onto a So Saffron circle.  The finishing touch was adding two 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to the ends of the Gorgeous Grape banner flag and calling it a day.
 
 So tell me friends......
Can you see making a bunch of these up in all different colors?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adore is right! Brilliant combination with this stripe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Always starts my day out with a smile when I see your comments.

      Delete