Monday, April 22, 2019

Amazing As You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT..... 
For my upgraded card ...... I started out by changing the orientation.
 
I went around the outer edge of my Whisper White base card.......And used my 'Simply Score Board' to create a 1/4" embossed edge around my entire card.
 
Next, I created a Granny Apple Green and 'Gingham Gala 6x6 Designer Series Paper' panel for the front of my card.  Before I adhered down this panel ...... I wrapped some 'Old Olive Linen Thread' around the right hand edge and tied it up into a pretty bow.  I attached this panel to the front of my Whisper White base card with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
My final addition to this card was creating the sentiment piece with the same 'Incredible Like You' set and adhering that panel directly on top of the DSP panel I positioned onto my card.
I must admit.......
Two quick and easy kind of cards.....
That would look AWESOME with any of the colors in the 
'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' Pack.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the luscious layers of Lemon Lime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Brian.....I'm going to really miss Lemon Lime Twist. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't it be divine to have linen thread in MANY more colors? This is a charming change up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY agree with you Mary. Could you even image?????

      Delete