Saturday, April 27, 2019

Today We Celebrate You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This card just make me SMILE BIG.  And the only thing I added to this card (besides what was included in the kit) was some extra card stock and a piece of ribbon.
 
I started out by cutting down one of the base cards and matting it to a piece of Poppy Parade card stock ...... And this allowed me to create the perfect little banner panel across the front of my card.
 
Next......I cut two 'Layering Scallop Circles' (one in Poppy Parade and one in Flirty Flamingo) and stamped my sentiment onto the Poppy Parade circle.  I used VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' to help my sentiment really POP OFF that scallop circle.
 
I added a piece of 'Poppy Parade 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' around my center banner panel and tied it up into a pretty knot in the front.
 
And the final touch was adding one of the Bermuda Bay Party Hats that came with this kit to my mounted sentiment circle.   LOVE LOVE LOVE how happy and fun this card turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling Paper Pumpkin idea, especially the splashy paper and party hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I think PP is getting better with each month.

      Delete