Sunday, April 28, 2019

Leaping Kangaroo Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and is one of those sets that will be carried over into the new 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog and I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
How ADORABLE is this sweet little card????
 
I started this card off with a small panel of the ''Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper' at the bottom of a Stampin' UP! 'Whisper White Note Card'.
 
Next, I stamped my "Thank You BIG TIME" sentiment from the 'Animal Outing' set with Shaded Spruce ink.  I used my 'Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends' to color in three 'Happiness Bloom Dots' ...... and lined those up right below my stamped sentiment.
 
My sweet little kangaroo and baby were stamped directly onto my note card with the 'Animal Outing' set.  I used my 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends' to color in both my little critters.
 
I just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to color your trio of happiness blooms dots (I love them). Sweet kanga . . . we both used this bundle today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just goes to show...Great minds think alike.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Brian.....I just adore those little critters.

    ReplyDelete