Monday, April 15, 2019

Just For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
For my upgraded card ..... I started out by changing the orientation to my card.
 
I created the same texture with the 'Subtles Embossing Folder' on my upgraded Melon Mambo panel as I did on my original card.
And I used the same 'Dear Doily' set to stamp my pretty sentiment in the lower right hand corner of that Melon Mambo panel ...... But for this upgraded version I used VersaMark ink and Black Embossing Powder to really help my sentiment shine.
I used the same 'Garden Impression's Designer Series Paper' and 'Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon' on my card ...... But for this upgraded version, I added a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock behind that DSP to help make it pop off my card.
The real upgrade for this card just has to be the flowers that I fussy cut from the 'Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper'.  After I had five flowers fussy cut.......I adhered those over the flower images on the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
 So tell me friends.......Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment