Saturday, April 13, 2019

3 Candle Birthday Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
You sometimes have visions of the card you want to make in your head ........ And I say HANDS DOWN ....... this is what the card was looking like in my head.  LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER LIKE THAT!!!!!
 
For this card I stamped the sentiment that came with the kit with 'Basic Gray' ink.  LOVE how bold and crisp this sentiment stamps.
 
Next, I cut a 3" piece from one of the base cards that came with this kit and tore the two long edges.  This created a wavy fun look to the DSP.  Before I adhered that panel down ....... I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around it and tied it up into a pretty bow.
 
I tucked three of the die-cut candles that came with this kit behind the far left hand upper edge of the DSP panel and called this card done (in no time flat - I might add).
 
So tell me friends.......What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment