Sunday, April 21, 2019

Amazing As You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Let me start out this blog posting by first wishing my BEAUTIFUL daughter Jenni White a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today.  Today is Easter Sunday AND my youngest daughter's birthday.  Happy Birthday Jenni......You have brought so much JOY and HAPPINESS to my world.  I also want to share with you a fun little Easter treat that my sweet friend Carol Neuhaus brought over to me on Thursday afternoon.
 
How OVER-THE-TOP-CUTE is this darling little bunny cake!
 
This ADORABLE bunny cake was SO DELISH and both Jack and I enjoyed every single little bite.  Thank You Carol.

Well ...... today is Spotlight Sunday .......  And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 I must admit......Lemon Lime Twist has become one of my Stampin' UP! GO TO GREEN colors.
 
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Incredible Like You' set with Lemon Lime Twist ink onto a panel of Whisper White card stock.  I then layered it onto a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock (the perfect coordinating color for Lemon Lime Twist) and added three 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to the left hand side of that Whisper White panel.
 
Next, I grabbed the GORGEOUS Lemon Lime Twist 'Gingham Gala 6x6 Designer Series Paper' and layered it with both Lemon Lime Twist and Granny Apple Green card stock.  All that was left to do was adhere that panel down to the front of my Whisper White base card and I was almost done.
 
The final touch was adding some 'Old Olive Linen Thread' around the top of my card and then tied it up into a pretty bow.
 
So that's all it took to bring this fun card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The cake is as cute as can be, and the card couldn't be more wonderful. Oh, how I'll miss Lemon Lime Twist - I love how you've showcased it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian......I too am going to miss Leon Lime Twist.

      Delete
  2. Yummy bunny! Looks delish. Perfect clean and simple card with an awesome mix of the two greens! I echo Brian in that I'll miss Lemon Lime Twist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....The cake Carol made was DELISH.....And I appreciate your sweet comment.

      Delete