Sunday, March 31, 2019

Hope Your Day Is Amazing

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the new 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 Check out this QUICK and EASY kind of Spotlight Sunday card.
I started out with a Whisper White base card......Then I added a panel of Pool Party to the front of my card.  Before I adhered that Pool Party panel down, I stamped it with the 'Incredible Like You' set using Memento Black ink.
Next, I stamped the floral vine image from the 'Beauty Abounds' set and used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' (Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Melon Mambo) to color in my image.  (Talk about Quick & Easy......With a whole lot of WOW Factor.)
And that's all it took my friends to complete this darling little card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING (is right)! Love the coloring of the flowers and stem as well as the simple design1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm not a big coloring kind of gal......But this one was quick and fun.

      Delete
  2. A beautiful showcase of this lovely floral image. Sweet, simple layout! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. You totally get what my Spot Light Sunday showcase is all about.

      Delete