Sunday, April 14, 2019

Just For You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 I must admit ....... Anything that has Melon Mambo in it ...... Is a hit in my book!
 
I started this card off by stamping my "Just For You" sentiment from the 'Dear Doily' set with black ink directly onto my Melon Mambo panel.  After I had my sentiment stamped .....  I used the new 'Subtles Embossing Folder' and gave that Melon Mambo panel a subtle touch of texture.
 
The magic happened when I cut a panel of the 'Garden Impressions 6x6 Designer Series Paper' for the front of my card.
 
Before adhering that panel down ...... I added a piece of the 'Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon' around the top of that DSP panel and tied it off into a pretty knot.
 
And that my friends is all it took to create this charming little card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the perfect pretty paper and bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....Always happy when you stop by and leave me a comment.

      Delete