Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hinged Easter Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
The VERY TALENTED and CREATIVE Chris Slogar created this project back in early March.  I was looking for a quick and easy Easter Mailbox treat for my SaddleBrooke neighbors and friends ........ And when I saw this little project ...,,,,, it just STOLE MY HEART.
 
I have a tradition of hanging a little holiday treat on each of my neighbors and girlfriends mailboxes and this was the perfect little Easter Mailbox Treat to leave for each of them.
 
The 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' makes this project happy and fun......
 
  But the real magic is the hinged system that Chris designed.
 
The top to this little box flips up to reveal a YUMMY Easter treat. 
 
And decorating the top with the 'Best Bunny' set just completed this little project.
 
I ended up creating several of these in all five colors of the 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' and delivered each of them to several mailboxes in Saddlebrook.

Here is the link to the video Chris Slogar shared on her blog.
 Hope you will consider making some of these for yourself.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't be a finer way to package up a Reese's egg! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Always makes me smile when I see your comments.

      Delete