Thursday, April 25, 2019

Life Is Better

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Love everything about the way this tag turned out.
I started with a 2-1/2"x 2" Whisper White base tag.
 
I added a panel of 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' along the center of my tag and then began building some fun layers.
First up, was die-cutting the floral swirl that is part of the 'Well Written Framelits' ...... And those were cut using Granny Apple Green card stock.
 
Next, I added a Granny Apple Green 'Story Time Label Punch' to the center.....And then layered a Lemon Lime Twist 'Layering Scallop Circle' on top of that.
 
My sentiment was from the 'Well Said' set.......
 
And I finished my tag off with some 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon'.......And a pretty bow was added with the Whisper White Baker's Twine.
 
So that's all it took my friends to create this fun gift tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. My eye goes straight to the little pearls on the flowers. A divine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful combination of greens. Your layering here is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I learned from two of the VERY BEST (You and Mary).

      Delete