Saturday, April 06, 2019

Poppin' Birthday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
These are the two card designs that Stampin' UP! created for the March Paper Pumpkin kit.  And let me tell.........We are all in need of birthday card throughout the year.
 
Both card designs are 'Pop-Up' style cards.......And this one just screams 'LET'S CELEBRATE' your big day.
 
 I'm just crazy about the way Stampin' UP! designed the inside packages.
 
 All three gifts just jump right out of the card.
 
And this softer looking card just screams out for my daughter.
 
 Yet another 'Pop-Up' style card......
 
 But this card has some fun and festive candles decorating the three cakes.
 
 Both card are perfect for both male and female birthdays......
And I'm thankful now that I order 2-full Paper Pumpkin kits each month.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the personalization with the year and fun pop up tucked inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO TRUE Mary......Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete