Monday, April 08, 2019

I Adore You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.   I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
For this upgraded version ...... I kept a whole lot of white space on my card.
 
I used the same 'Brights Paper Pack' for this card (Gorgeous Grape) ....... But cut down my Designer Series Paper to 2-1/4" x 4".   Then I used So Saffron and Gorgeous Grape card stock to create some pretty layers under that DSP panel.
 
My sentiment was created with the same 'Incredible Like You' set and layered with the same Gorgeous Grape and So Saffron card stock pieces.
 
But for my upgraded version ...... I deleted the Gorgeous Grape banner flag and ran that card stock piece across the entire width of my Whisper White card.  I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the right hand edge of my Gorgeous Grape panel.......And tied it up into a pretty bow when I was finished.
  
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Precious 2.0! Love the little squiggles for the twine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I think one of my 'GO TO' embellishments just has to be the Whisper White Baker's Twine (or any Baker's Twine for that matter). Glad you liked.

      Delete
  2. LOOOOVE this color combination, Kadie! Such awesome layering!

    ReplyDelete