Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Box of Daisy Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This darling CASE project was inspired by the very talented Chris Slogar from Buckeye Inklings.  She posted a video for the pocket card portion of this project on 3/11/2019 and the moment I saw her cards........I knew I would have to create a quick & easy box to tuck those four little cards in.
 
The top of the box (Night of Navy) measures 7" x 5-1/2" and is scored at 1/2" around all four sides.  The bottom of the box (Whisper White) measures 8-1/4" x 6-3/4" and is scored at 1-1/8" on all four sides.
 
The four pocket cards and coordinating envelopes fit perfectly inside the gift box that I created. 
I used the 'Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper' to create my four cards and coordinating envelopes ........
 
And each card is embellished with the 'Bitty Blooms Punch Pack' and '1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch'.  I also added some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the center of each and tied it up into a pretty bow on the side.
 
And to finish off each card ........ I added a darling little "Just For You" card that tucks nicely inside the pocket of each card.
 
 Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.
And I'm planning to give this sweet little gift to the
hostess of a party I'll be attending soon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The box is as darling as the cards inside - such a great project. I love this mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ultimate sweetness in a package and box. Very polished, too!

    ReplyDelete