Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Thank You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
This is one of those cards that turned exactly the way I had pictured it in my mind.
 
This card started out with a panel of the 'All My Love Designer Series Paper' that was adhered to a panel of Lovely Lipstick card stock.
 
Before I adhered that panel down.....I wrapped some 'Old Olive Linen Thread' around the top and tied it up into a pretty bow.  Once that Linen Thread was attached ....... I adhered that completed panel down to my card.
 
I used my 'Layering Circle Framlits' to die-cut a large Lovely Lipstick scallop circle ....... And a Whisper White circle.  My sentiment was stamped onto the Whisper White circle with the 'Florentine Filigree' set using Flirty Flamingo ink.
 
I stamped three flowers from the 'Forever Lovely' set onto Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick card stock.  I used my 'Paper Snips' to fussy cut each of the flowers and then adhered them onto the Whisper White circle.
 
I finished off each of the flowers with a 'Glitter Enamel Dot' in the center and topped each flower off with a Old Olive "Sprig Punch' piece.
 
 Just the perfect amount of pink for me!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty color mix and simple design. Love those little sprigs in green for added interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. This is a card we made at my last Saddle-UP! event.

      Delete