Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Flip Top Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This darling project was inspired by the Flip Box that Angie Pyjas created back in December 2018.  Here is the link to her blog post (http://www.stampingwithamore.com/2018/12/sneak-peek-friends-flip-top-treat-box.html) and she even has a video on how to create this little cutie.
  
I created this Flip Top Box for the Saddle-UP! 3-D Gift Exchange.  
 
I secured my Flip Box with a piece of Sale-a-Bration Ribbon and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
Once you remove the ribbon from this box ....... The top portion flips open to reveal.....
A fresh selection of darling little gifts tags that I made.
I made two sets of each tag ...... And was able to get all 20-tags inside my Flip Top Box.
Each tag was created with the 'Sweetest Thing' bundle.....
And I used not only the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' for each tag......
 But I also used the 'Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies'.
I used the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' to cover each side of my Flip Box......
And the insides holds 20-gift tags or some yummy candy with ease!
So there you have it friends.......
Hope you head over to Angie's blog and make one for your own!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wish I knew who you are.....But I love that you stopped by and commented. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting (whoever you are).

      Delete
  3. That couldn't be more adorable with the striped paper. What a masterpiece with so many cute, candy tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your morning comments always make me smile Mary. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  4. What an amazing assortment of tags inside this sweet box! Love this project, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked my project Brian....and thanks for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was me, Kadie, Betty Pearce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Betty.....Of course it was you. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete