Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Downline Team Book

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This project was created by the SUPER TALENTED Amanda Charlesworth in the UK.  She created a One Sheet Purse Mini Album (link at the end of my post) and I fell hard for this project and knew I was going to make one for myself.
 
My twist was I wanted to make this mini album to store the dates for all my WONDERFUL Downline Team Members.  I wanted one place that I could document each of their birthday's and Stampin' UP! anniversary dates........And I wanted it to be SUPER PRETTY too.
 
The mini album is secured closed with a little magnetic........
 
 And when you open up the album......It has 5-double sided pages.
 
And the SUPER BONUS is the three center pages were created to have pockets on the inside of those three pages.   
 
 I dedicated one month for each page of my album........
And each page has plenty of room to write my team members names and their important dates.
 
Here's what the opened mini album looks like from the back.....
 
And there is even a tie closure to secure the album closed before you flip the top flap over and the magnetic holds it closed. 
So what do you think my friends.........
I hope you head over to Amanda's blog to watch her video on how to create this darling little project......And you make one for yourself.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a great idea and wonderfully executed. Such a great way to stay organized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. It's a great item to have in arms reach of my computer. Will make it hard to miss a birthday or anniversary now.

      Delete