Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that my Scissors and the City Retreat GalPals made for me.
 
Let me start out by introducing this SUPER FUN group of ladies to you.  Gus, Donna, Kathy, Jennifer, Melody, Sandy, Julie's Mom, Me, Darlene, Terry and Julie.  I could not ask for a NICER and SWEETER group of ladies to spend an entire weekend scrapbooking with two times a year.
 
Here is a DARLING little project that Julie made for me.
 
How ADORABLE is this bag of sweets from Kathy & Donna.
 
This FABULOUS bag was made by Jennifer (and it was STUFFED with yummy treats inside).
 
This OH SO CUTE flower pot (with the bunnies behind sticking out) was created by Kathy & Donna.
 
This SUPER YUMMY treat was made by my bestie Gus.
 
This PRECIOUS box of sweets was made by Kathy & Donna.
 
And even though Darlene didn't have time to create something......She got VERY CREATIVE and presented me with this bag of sweets.
 
And look at this PRETTY PRETTY box that Terry created.  She stuffed it full of some delicious and happy candies.
 
The other gift that Terry made for me was this BEAUTIFUL bookmark.
 
And in my mailbox yesterday was this darling card that Terry sent to both Jack and me.  We have both been really sick the last couple of weeks ...... And this card just made us both SMILE BIG!!!!
 
I just LOVE what she wrote on the inside of our card!
 
And I leave you today with this OH SO DARLING card that Donna made for me.
 
The VERY BEST thing about receiving a card from Donna.......Is the OVER THE TOP CUTENESS that she puts on the inside of her card.  (Now go ahead........Stand on your head and read the answer!!!)

If you live in Arizona (or are willing to travel to AZ twice a year/Spring & Fall), you can be part of the Scissors and the City Scrapbooking Retreat and enjoy a fabulous weekend of fun and play time.  You can visit the Scissors Website at www.ScissorsAndTheCity.com or contact Sandy at 480-284-5199 for more information.  Hands down ....... This is a retreat that you experience once ..... And you will want to return every time it's offered!!!!!

And just a little teaser ....... I'll be sharing the adorable Make n' Take projects we made at the last Scissors and the City Retreat next week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun group, and these are some super-fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I'm blessed to have each of these ladies in my life.

      Delete
  2. Darling group and looks like you have a marvelous time. Love the projects - especially the carrot!

    ReplyDelete