Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Fill My Thoughts

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
 How Beautiful is this card!!!!
 
I started out with a panel of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' and matted that onto a panel of Basic Black card stock.
 
Before I adhered that DSP panel down to my Whisper White base card ....... I wrapped some 'Basic Black Baker's Twine' around the top and tied it into a pretty bow.
 
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Florentine Filgree' set with Black ink ...... and I stamped that onto a Whisper White 'Tailored Tag' punch piece.  I then adhered that sentient piece to a Basic Black circle and adhered that completed sentiment piece to the front of my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
The final touch was adding some 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' around the front of my card ...... And calling this card done in no time flat.
 
 This is just one of those pretty cards that hard not to love.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. perfect bold simplicity of the layered sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your morning comment Mary.....And thank you for stopping by.

      Delete