Thursday, February 21, 2019

You Make Me Happy Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Here's another pretty tag I made using the 'Meant To Be' set.
I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
Creating the twin hearts was so SUPER EASY with the 'Be Mine' dies and the 'All My Love' Designer Series Paper.
Each little Cherry Cobbler heart I topped off with a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and added a single 'Pearl' to the center when it was all dried.
And I topped off my tag with some of the GORGEOUS 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon'.
Just crazy about the way this tag turned out......
And will have this tag sitting next to Jack's coffee this morning!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. True love. Beautiful pairing with the pretty designer paper heart. Of course, the pearl is the magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....Jack loved his little morning surprise tag.

      Delete