Monday, February 25, 2019

Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
I must admit......
I really took this card up to the next stamping level.
I stamped my sentiment (from the 'Sweetest Thing' set) with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.  Next ...... I used two panels of the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' and matted both of those with Whisper White card stock.
For the polka dotted Designer Series Paper panel......I added some 'Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine' around the top before adhering that panel down to my Pool Party card.
Check out how that 'Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine' tied into a pretty bow.
The jar of candy was die-cut from the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' ....... And the 'Jar of Sweets Dies' was used to crop that jar out in a jiffy.  And then that die-cut jar was adhered onto a 'Layering Circles' piece.
And for a final touch of WOW FACTOR ...... I punched out three colored circles and added those under the die-cut jar.  The gum balls just jumped off this card when I adding a thin layer of the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
So I must admit.......
I LOVE & ADORE both of these cards this week.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet delights and so much creativity. Of course, I'm officially part of the Fine Tip Glue club!

    ReplyDelete