Saturday, February 09, 2019

Love You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you an alternate project I created using the January Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This little 3x3 card came together in a quick jiffy.
I used the stamp set that came with the January kit and stamped my sentiment onto a small panel of Whisper White card stock.  I used one of the die-cut hearts that came with the kit and added that to the left hand side of my stamped sentiment.
My Designer Series Paper panel was created from one of the pillow boxes that came with this kit.
Before I adhered down the DSP panel........I wrapped some 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon' around the top of that DSP panel and then adhered it down to my 3x3 Melon Mambo card.
Just a cute little card that will be looking pretty special for Jack tomorrow morning when he wakes up.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet design and filled with love. I'm always a fan of classic red and white.

    ReplyDelete