Thursday, February 07, 2019

3-Heart Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How PRETTY is this fun Thank You tag!!!!!
I started this tag off by adding two very thin pieces of 'All My Love' Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom portion of my Whisper White tag.
Next, I added a panel of Lovely Lipstick cardstock to the center of my tag and then built a layering of pretty hearts on top of that.
After I die-cut out three pretty hearts from the 'Be Mine' dies......I arranged them on my Lovely Lipstick panel and topped each Designer Series heart with a tiny heart in the center.  The last step on this Lovely Lipstick panel was stamping my sentiment (from the 'A Big Thank You' set) with VersaMark ink and then sprinkling it with White Embossing Powder and heat setting it.
I added some 'Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon' to the top of my tag.....
And finished this tag off with three pretty pearls under my stamped sentiment.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of a "4 square" design, especially how you created this with a trio of hearts and sentiment. The pearls are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....You always know how to put an early morning smile on my face.

      Delete