Thursday, February 28, 2019

Box of Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This little Crayon Box of tags was SO MUCH FUN to create.
And even the backside of my box got a pretty look.
The box was created by the UBER TALENTED Angie Pyjas who can be found here: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdBNj-lBWE4&t=595s).  The box design is SUPER EASY to create and I want to share the one I created with you here today.
Because it's February ...... And LOVE IS STILL IN THE AIR ...... My Crayon Box is decorated with my favorite color ....... PINK!!!!
I started out with a Melon Mambo base and covered all sides with the 'All My Love Designer Series Paper'. 
I wrapped some 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' around my box and finished it off with a pretty heart that was die-cut from the 'Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies'.  To attach the die-cut heart to the front ..... I used one of the 'Sweet Pins & Tags' hangtag pins.
And all you need to do is slip the ribbon off the box......
And pop open the Crayon Box.
Check out what I created for the inside!
TWELVE GORGEOUS TAGS!!!!!
Each tag was created with a set of hearts that were die-cut from the 'Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies' and the 'All My Love Designer Series Paper'.  I also used the 'Vibrant Vases' set to create my Whisper White Embossed sentiment on each tag.
So my friends ....... What do you think?????
Many thanks to Angie for sharing her AWESOME video with me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: