Saturday, February 02, 2019

January Pillow Box Treats

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
The January kit are these OH SO ADORABLE pillow box treat holders.
This little guy is my favorite......
But this little cutie will be the one I'll be saving for Jack.
These little lizard characters are just SO STINKIN' CUTE!
And this adorable Kangaroo just steals my heart!
I stuffed my extra pillow boxes with some yummy candy......
And will be passing these out the week of Valentine's Day while I'm standing in line at the stores.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The lovely lizards are my favorite, favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are going to Jack for Valentine's Day. They kind of remind me of the two of us (just kidding). Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete