Saturday, February 16, 2019

For My Friend & PP Turning 6

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you an alternate project I created using the January Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How cute is this little kangaroo.
I punched out three circles from the pillow box card stock that came with this kit ....... And arranged them onto one of the 'Whisper White Note Cards'.
My sentiment was stamped with Lovely Lipstick ink from the stamp set that came with the January kit.
And that kangaroo.........
Well he just MELTS MY HEART!
So must admit that this was one of those SUPER FUN
alternate Paper Pumpkin projects to create.
 
Paper Pumpkin is turning six in March
and Stampin' UP! wants to celebrate
this special occasion with you! 
To celebrate the BIG 6 ......... and to thank everyone who has supported Paper Pumpkin month after month .......... We are offering a specially-designed March kit and a FREE STAMP SET.  
 
That's right my friends ......... In March, you will receive TWO stamp sets with your Paper Pumpkin kit.
NO SPOILER here ........ but I can share with you some details about the March kit. 

Because it's our birthday month ......... we have created a kit that is perfect for making BIRTHDAY CARDS!
  • The March kit features eight full-sized cards
  • There is a fun element that will surly "POP"
  • The colors in this kit are Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black
  • AND......The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set AND can be used on lots of other paper crafting projects.
So sign up now to be part of the celebration.
https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2026111
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: