Saturday, February 23, 2019

For My Friend Heart

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... I have one more alternate project to share with you ........... using the January Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This sweet little card was created from one of the Memories & More cards.
I used the Pool Party scallop heart that came with this kit.......
And stamped my sentiment with Lovely Lipstick ink and used one of the red hearts that also came with this kit and positioned that right below the stamped sentiment.
All that was left to do was add two small Designer Series Paper panels to both sides of my Memories & More card........And finished this card off with a few of the hearts that came with the kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. True love! The perfect mix with Pool Party and your little doodles!

    ReplyDelete