Friday, February 08, 2019

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up for today is this BEAUTIFUL card from Judy Gummo.
Next.......How FABULOUS is this card from Gus Berry.
Debbie Hill created this LOVELY card.
And this SPECIAL card was created by Cheri Utsler.  Cheri invited me up to her house a couple weekends ago and shared with me just how to create this DARLING watercolor card.  (Thanks Cheri it was a BLAST!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Each card is beautiful and reflects a unique style. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you my friend for leaving your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. All beautiful cards! .....and it was a blast having you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's not wait so long to get together again Cheri.

      Delete