Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Love Dove Chocolate Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Today......You are in for a REAL SWEET kind of card.
I started this Dove Chocolate card off with a Crumb Cake card base ....... And ran the bottom section of that card through my Big Shot using the 'Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.
Next, I created a panel of Whisper White card stock and the new 'All My Love Designer Series Paper' across the center of my card.  Before I adhered that panel down ...... I wrapped some of the OVER THE TOP YUMMY Lovely Lipstick 'All My Love Ribbon' around the center and tied it off into a pretty knot on the right hand side.
My "love" sentiment was cut with Lovely Lipstick card stock using the new (and I might add FABULOUS) 'Well Written Framelits Dies'.
And the VERY BEST PART of this card (in my opinion) is the 'Layering Circles' piece that I created to spot-light the yummy Dove Chocolate treat. All it took to secure that piece of chocolate down was two little glue dots.
And that's it my friends.  Now I ask you........
Don't you know someone who would LOVE receiving this card for Valentine's Day?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I gasped! LOVE how you used the dove chocolate as an embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments are always the SWEETEST. Thanks my friend.

      Delete