Sunday, February 10, 2019

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and the 2019 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Just crazy about the layout on this card.
I started out with a panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Botanical Beautiful Designer Series Paper'. 
Next, I stamped the 'Just Because' set onto a Whisper White panel.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in the image......
And added three 'Faceted Dots' to the bottom right hand corner of my stamped panel.  I then adhered that panel down over the 'Botanical Beautiful Designer Series Paper' panel.
The last step to completing this card was using my 'Black Stampin' Write Marker' and stitching around the outer edge of both panels. 
And that's just how fast this card came together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious! I love the simple coloring and touch of gingham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit my friend.....Black & White gingham is one of my favorites. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete