Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Mini Envelope Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I created this little note card with the help of the 'Envelope Punch Board'.
But first ...... I stamped my sentiment with Lovely Lipstick ink using the 'Meant To Be' stamp set.  I stamped that sentiment directly onto my 'Whisper White Note Card'.
Next, I grabbed a piece of 3" x 3" 'All My Love Designer Series Paper' and my 'Envelope Punch Board' and got busy.  I punched and scored that piece of DSP at 1-1/2" on all four sides.  All that was left to do was fold up my DSP and create this darling mini envelope.
I used Stampin' Dimensionals to add my completed mini envelope to the front of my card.  The Sale-a-Bration 'Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets' worked perfectly with my 'Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies' to cut out my hearts.  I tucked the large heart on the inside of my mini envelope.......
And added several little 'Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet' hearts to the front of my card.
This just has to go down as one of the VERY BEST cards you could make for that special girlfriend in your life!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet parade of hearts and who wouldn't love a "mini!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was fun pulling out the Envelope Punch Board for this project.

      Delete