Sunday, February 24, 2019

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ........... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Can't tell you how happy I am with the way this card turned out.
I started out by stamping the sentiment from 'Sweetest Thing' set with Coastal Cabana ink.
Next, I used the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' and created two panels across the front of my Whisper White card.  After both panels were adhered down to my card ...... I used my 'Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Marker' to stitch around the outer edge of both Designer Series panels.
The jar of candies was cropped out from the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper'.  It was a snap cutting that out with the help of the 'Jar of Sweets Dies'.
And to finish off that jar of candy ...... I used my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and gave each of the candies in that jar a pretty SPARKLE & SHINE!
And that's it my friends.  Just couldn't be any easier......
With all the FABULOUS Designer Series Paper available.......
You color selection is ENDLESS!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. And I now know how to make those gumdrops shine with Fine Tip Glue - thanks to you! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I just remember that LESS is more with that Fine Tip Glue (and don't squeeze the bottle) ....... And to make it's the last step when completing your card.

      Delete